Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a business solution from Microsoft that delivers comprehensive business management functionality for small and midsize businesses. A unique combination of business intelligence, collaboration and communication tools connects the many moving parts of your organization, giving you better visibility into and control over what's going on in your business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables you to make proactive and informed decisions that have a direct impact on your productivity and bottom line—increasing margins and improving your cash flow. Simple to learn and use, Microsoft Dynamics NAV business management software works with your existing technology and Microsoft productivity tools and scales as you grow to deliver long-term value.
For nearly 30 years, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has delivered the capabilities, performance, and ease of use that power more than 94,000 diverse businesses in over 40 countries. It provides comprehensive core business management functionality, including financials, reporting, supply chain management, service management, and more. Fast to deploy on premises or in the cloud, and easy to adapt, extend, and connect, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has enabled a global network of partners to create many powerful solutions that can meet the needs of small and midsize businesses across a wide range of highly specific industries and business areas.
· Enhance personal productivity. Role Centers provide employees with RoleTailored views that empower them to accomplish more each day with a clear overview of relevant tasks and information.
· Connect, adapt, and grow. Flexible three-tier architecture simplifies the process of adding new functionality, integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV with other line-of-business systems and growing the solution as your needs change.
· Improve data exchange. Work with a truly connected business system. Web services make it easy to share data with other applications, while helping to maintain data integrity and security.
· Make data more usable with enhanced reporting. New layout and reporting options help you easily create visually appealing reports that communicate information effectively.
· Get more from your Microsoft investment. Even tighter integration with Microsoft® Office programs enables employees to access Microsoft Office Outlook®, Microsoft Office Excel®, and Microsoft Office Word from their Role Centers, so they can easily find, use, and share information.